golfmagic.com

Immediate Media's first site to go mobile I worked with the platform team to test ways in which we could refactor, reuse and re-purpose the existing site to reach a mobile audience. An adaptive approach was taken due to the platform limitations. 90% of the markup is common and uses responsive web design methods. The remaining 10% adapts to device detection on the server.

Best visited on a real mobile device for the mobile adaptations.